Ashland County Help Me Grow
- Help Me Grow is a FREE service offered to the community.
What is Help Me Grow?
- Help Me Grow (HMG) offers two voluntary programs to prenatal women, children, and families:
- HMG Early Intervention: provides family-centered services for infants and toddlers to age 3 with a developmental delay, disability, or a medical condition likely to result in a delay or disability
- HMG Home Visiting: provides first time expectant or new parents the information and support they need to be prepared for the birth of their child and provides ongoing education and support for families to maximize their child's health and development to age 3.
Who is eligible for Help Me Grow?
- Expectant first time mothers, less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Line (FPL) with two additional risk factors.
- First time mothers or fathers, less than 200% of the FPL with two additional risk factors whose baby is less than 6 months of age.
- Children (birth to three) identified through Children's Protective Services with substantiated cause of abuse or neglect who are not eligible for Part C early intervention services.
- Any child that has a medical diagnosis is entitled to have assessment done for program planning at no cost to the family.
- Any child that is suspected to have a developmental delay is entitled to have a screening done by a trained professional at no charge to the family, along with a Developmental Evaluation.
To learn more, visit the Help Me Grow Website.
Family Support Services of Catholic Charities
Catholic Charities offers a variety of treatment and prevention services. Parenting and raising a family can be difficult. Let us help!
Family Support Services Program is a home-based prevention service for families. The purpose of this program is to offer well needed support, guidance, and mentorship of children and parents in order to assist your family in building strengths, developing assets, and helping you achieve your family goals.
- THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS SERVICE
- SERVICE IS CONFIDENTIAL
- SERVICE IS INDIVIDUALIZED FOR THE FAMILY